1. The National Apprenticeship Org: Transportation, Distribution & Logistics Apprenticeships -
The Transportation, Distribution & Logistics industry employs 1 out of 14 working Americans. Apprenticeships offer a standardized way for candidates and employers to bridge these skills gaps, whether you’re looking to start or fill a career as a mechanic, manager or driver.
The list of Apprenticeship Providers is long and includes some of the largest logistics companies in the World. If you are interested in a career in logistics - check this out!
Areas of work include (but are not limited to):
- Truck Driver (CDL)
- Driver Manager
- Mechanic (diesel, auto, industrial)
- Freight Broker Logistics
- Engineer Dispatcher / Transportation Management
- Electrical Appliance Services
- Cybersecurity Support Technician
Keeping the legacy alive through helping our Veterans.
Please contact us with any additional information or if you would like to share new sites that you think we should include please email us at our contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org